Tuesday 2 July 2013

The Janoskians - A night to remember

A little over a month ago, one of my biggest dreams came true. I was one of the lucky girls who were supposed to meet The Janoskians. Ever since, I for one and a half years ago saw their first video, I have been completely in love with the five boys’ completely different personalities. I have fallen in love with their bad humor and all the sick things they have made. There has been some talk on the last video that they have made and they were forced to remove the video from Youtube. I can certainly understand that some people have felt disgusted and offended by the boys' behavior and the things they're doing in the video, but I have fortunately a sick sense of humor, so I just found it hilarious.

They were, as I said in Denmark, and my friend and I had Meet & Greet tickets. Many of the girls, who were out in front of Vega when we came, had been there for several hours to get a glimpse of the boys and better seats when the doors opened. We quickly started chatting with the girls who stood around us. I must say I have never met anyone at a concert/show who were so friendly before. There was no hint of hate, when we talked about our tickets and that we would be meeting the boys. We were let in 2 hours before the others and my friend and I stood as some of the first in the queue, waiting to see them in real life and not just behind a computer screen, for the first time. I well remember the squeals that came when the boys came into the room and looked even better in reality than they did on pictures, which I thought wasn’t possible.

I have never been so nervous as we stood at the front of the queue and there was only one guard that separated us and the boys along. He went to the side, and I immediately got eye contact with Beau. I rushed over to hug him. While I was embracing him, he says: "Hey beautiful" and at that moment, it felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest. I went over to Daniel and Luke, who also hugged me and both called me "sweetie". I went over to Jai and hugged him a little longer than the others. I think I’ve always deep down been a "Jai girl". Therefore, it made everything better when he called me "angel". Finally, I hugged James, who was the only one who had the same height as me, and he called me "cutie". We posed for our picture and I stood between Beau and Jai. I don’t think I've ever been so happy in my entire life before. I was shaking so much that I couldn’t help but make a very tense smile. After the flash went off, I turned to Jai, who had stood with his arm around me all the time and still did, and asked, "Can I have a picture with you on my phone?". He nodded and said: "Yes, of course." I took a quick picture before the guard said that it was time to go again. I went over to Luke and Beau, and said, "Aw, grouphug" and I stood now, with Beau on my left and Luke on my right, in a very long hug before we were asked to go. My friend and I were overjoyed when we came out.

The show itself was fantastic. Hollywood Ending warmed up and they did it all extremely well. I had not listened to as much of their music before, and to be honest, I didn’t know their names. Not many days after the show, I had listened to all their songs / covers at least a million times. Daniel and James were the first of the boys who came onto the stage. They were "playing" DJs and really got the crowd going, before Jai, Beau and Luke also came on the stage. It was clear to see that they loved standing there and just have a great night. They took fans on stage, had a lot of fun and gave us the best night ever. They defiantly didn’t disappoint me.
Jai, Luke, James, Daniel and Beau, I love you with all my heart.


Oops, not the best picture of me !

//Sophie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio